Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our life . . .

I thought this would be a neat way for some of our family to know what is going on in our lives. I am not much of a writer so forgive me if I get to rambling or not making sense.
Lets see what is going on in our lives at the moment?. . . Tony and I are doing great. Cant believe in about a week and half we will have been together for 10 years!!! Seems like a long time when you think about it, but its went by fast. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Ok now on to the animals. We have a new puppy! He had to be bottle fed(his mama died when he was 4 days old). His name is Bandit and our lil dog Tater doesnt know what to think of him. They run and chase each other all through the house. ("All through the house" in our house means around the coffee table. Ha ha!) Bandit stays in the house in a pen, but I'm sure it wont be long and he will have to be an outside dog. Our heifers have been having babies. We have nine baby calves so far. We have been lucky and they have all had them on their own with no help from us, which is great because they are first time mamas. :) I think we have one more that should have a baby soon. Our ponies are doing good. They are starting to have babies. We have two baby ponies so far. Puddin' (our bottle fed pony) is doing great!! We don't get to pet and mess with her that often since we are not at the chicken houses all the time. :( But the other day we were helping in the chicken houses and I seen her I said "Hey Puddin" and she neighed and came straight to me. She still knows who is her mama :)!! Tony took the week off from the cabinet shop this week to cut his rye and get the land ready for grass this summer. He has been fertilizing the fields the last two days with my daddy. You won't find a bigger grin than the one he has on his face while he is farming. He loves it! I cut hay yesterday for my daddy and will be back on the tractor in a little bit just waiting on the dew to get off the grass. Oh yeah almost forgot (not sure how I could forget). . . my sister, Josie had her baby!! Holden James Hutson born April 27, 2009 @ 7:29 weight: 6lbs 9ozs. Aunt Miranda and Uncle Tony are so proud!!! Well I guess thats it for now. Hope you enjoyed a little look into our lives.

1 comment:

  1. How could you almost forget?? You were there ready to get your hands dirty and you forgot. Man. What are we going to do with you? Holden suggests we take that camera away.

    ReplyDelete